- 1/2 pound large peeled and cleaned shrimp (16) • 1/2 pound large scallops (about 8)
- 1 large red pepper, sliced into 8 pieces
- 1 large yellow pepper, sliced into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped lemon thyme
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Place peeled and cleaned shrimp and scallops in a medium bowl, season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place 1 red pepper, 2 shrimp, 1 scallop, 1 yellow pepper, 2 shrimp, 1 scallop and 1 red pepper on each skewer. Grill on medium heat turning 2-4 times for about 5-8 minutes, do not overcook.
- Serve with Serrano Mint sauce.
Serrano Mint Sauce Makes 1/2 cup Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 serrano chili, seeds and veins removed, chopped (very spicy) • 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 tablespoons Tamari (organic soy sauce)
- Make this a complete meal by adding cooked brown rice!