- 3 pounds chicken thighs
- 4 jalapenos, diced, seeds optional
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw organic honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon
- Combine all of your ingredients, except your lemon, in a bowl or dish to marinate your chicken.
- Marinate for at least a few hours, but 24 hours in the refrigerator is ideal.
- Once you’re ready to cook, preheat your grill to medium/medium-high heat or about 400-450 degrees.
- Once your grill is ready, place your chicken thighs on the grill and cook between 7-10 minutes per side.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure your chicken is cooked and at least 175 degrees internally.
- Once done, place all your chicken thighs in aluminum foil. Squeeze all your lemon juice over the chicken, and close the aluminum foil and let it steam with the lemon juice for about 10-15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy – George Bryant