- 12-16 ounces andouille chicken sausage, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 – 1 pound chicken thighs, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 bunch lacinato kale, stems removed and roughly chopped
- 1 pound red potatoes, diced
- 2 – 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 2 – 15 ounce cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- Place andouille chicken sausage, chicken thighs, potatoes, beans, onions, carrots, garlic, and kale in a slow cooker. Add the red pepper flakes, sea salt, pepper, thyme, diced tomatoes, and chicken stock and mix together.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Before serving mix thoroughly and season to taste.
Recipe adapted from Instant One-Pot Meals by Laura Arnold