- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 bell peppers
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup brown rice, uncooked
- 1 – 15 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 – 15 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Cut tops off of the bell peppers, remove seeds, and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Evenly fill the six bell peppers with the above mixture.
- Arrange the filled bell peppers in a slow cooker and pour tomato sauce over the top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.